Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €65.04 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: SE_505476
LSP 500 PRO a real game changer for public address. This system will liberate you. From hassle and hardwired cable. Up to 3 wireless microphone links, bluetooth music streaming, built in USB player/recorder guarantee optimum audio connectivity. Its dual batteries are hot-swappable even during live operation. LSP 500 PRO is stackable from 2 to 20 speakers to fit from small to large venues. Save time. Save money. Go PRO.
Whether rental, corporate-use or conference hotel: Due to its flexibility and sophistication LSP 500 PRO fits a wide variety of applications. The system seamlessly integrates with different Sennheiser components, e.g. ew 500 microphones and receivers, providing state-of-the-art features like automatic frequency management and wireless synchronization. Connect all options setup and operation will be a breeze. From intro to outro.
Whether big ballroom event or small sales show LSP 500 PRO is set up in a snap by 1 person alone. No cords, no kludges, no compromise.
Powerful & Pad-controlled
Manage every single facet of the jam on the swipe of a finger. Control status, sound and input sources in real time via iPad.
Save Time & Money
Need 2 or 20 speakers? LSP 500 PRO is your scalable future proof PA system that fits any situation. Hassle-Free. Easily.
And the pursuit of perfect sound: up to 3 wireless microphone links, music streaming via Bluetooth, Built in music player/recorder for USB devices.
Accessories - Roadworthy and Reliable. Authentic LSP 500 PRO Accessories from Sennheiser. These official add-ons are tailor made and offer extra protection, enhanced portability or a totally a different look. Protect your investment or style it to fit your needs:
- Stretch cover - you need a PA that blends perfectly and discreetly with your surroundings? Put on some fresh white for a cleaner appearance. Simply equip your LSP 500 PRO with these acoustically translucent, lightweight stretch covers to achieve an unobtrusive, bright white look
- Rugged cover - the official protective cover for the LSP 500 Pro. Protect your investment from wear and tear. A rugged, heavy-duty, weather-resistant cover made from lightweight ballistic nylon material that fits like a glove. For outdoor operation and a secure transport. Padded for added protection
- Tour Trolley - a heavy-duty trolley bag for superior protection and convenient handling. This sturdy, yet soft and thick padded transport trolley keeps your LSP 500 PRO safe when on the go. A reinforced retractable extension handle makes the system extremely portable. Comes in a neutral black design with large extra pockets on the outsides and contrasting white Sennheiser Logo
- Frequency response 65 – 18000 hz (-10 dB)
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 110 dB SPL (DhT 10% free space)
- Weight Approx. 13.6 kg without Receiver
- Charging time approx. 2,5 h / battery, 5 h for both
- Operating temperature 0° C - 50° C
- RF output power 55 W continuous, 120 W peak
- Operating time approx. 8 h
- Power supply CA 90-240 v, 50-60 hz
- Acoustic amplification class D
- Acoustics 2-way, closed
- Battery Specification 2 Lithium-Ion batteries 14.4 V/ 4.4 Ah, rechargeable
- Speaker type 20.3 cm woofer, 19 mm compression driver, passive crossover
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.