Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3 Workdays
monthly €132.81 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: BMD_BM-CINECAMURSAM46K-PL
The compact URSA Mini camera with PL lens mount, 4.6K Super 35 sensor and an incredible 15 stops of dynamic range, is lightweight and perfectly balanced for handheld use and comfortable enough for all day shooting. Compatible with the most cinematic PL lenses, features include 12G-SDI connections, 5” fold out touchscreen monitor and side grip with camera control functions as well as dual CFast card recorders, built in stereo microphones and more.
- Sensor Size: 25,34 mm x 14,25 mm (Super35)
- Shooting Resolutions: 4608 x 2592, 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9), 4608 x 1920 (4K 2.4:1), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic), 2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9), 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates: Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Dynamic Range: 15 stops
- Shutter Type: rolling shutter
- Focus: Manual
- Iris Control: Manual
- Lens Mount: PL Mount
- Screen Dimensions: 5" and resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Metadata Support: Automatic camera data and user data such as shot number, filenames, keywords and GPS positioning.
- Controls: Touchscreen menus on 5" screen. Push buttons for other controls. 2 assignable shortcut keys.
- Microphone: 2x built in cardioid microphones for stereo recording with -10dB pad and low cut filter
- Speaker: 1x mono speaker, enabled in playback mode when headphones are not used
- Mounting Options: Integrated rod mounts compatible with 15mm Light Weight Support standard
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Storage Rates:4608 x 2592: CinemaDNG RAW 3:1 - 180 MB/s, CinemaDNG RAW 4:1 - 135 MB/s3840 x 2160: Apple ProRes 444 XQ - 312,5 MB/s, ProRes 444 - 165 MB/s, ProRes 422 HQ - 110 MB/s, ProRes 422 - 73.6 MB/s, ProRes 422 LT - 51 MB/s, ProRes Proxy - 22,4 MB/s1920 x 1080: Apple ProRes 444 XQ - 62,5 MB/s, ProRes 444 - 41,25 MB/s, ProRes 422 HQ - 27,5 MB/s, ProRes 422 - 18,4 MB/s, ProRes 422 LT - 12,75 MB/s, ProRes Proxy - 5,6 MB/sStorage rates based on 30 frames per second.
- Storage Type: 2x CFast 2.0
- Recording Formats: Lossless CinemaDNG RAW, RAW 3:1 and RAW 4:1 with film dynamic range at 4608 x 2592, 4096 x 2304, 4608 x 1920, 3072 x 2560, and 2048 x 1152. Apple ProRes 3840 x 2160 and 1920 x 1080 with either film or video dynamic range.
- SDI Video Output: 1x 12G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2
- Ref Input: 1x BNC Reference Input
- Timecode Input: 1x BNC Timecode Input
- Analog Audio Input: 2x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channel
- Headphones: 3,5 mm stereo headphone jack
- Remote Control: 2x 2,5 mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424 Level B, Draft SMPTE 2081-1, Draft SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24-Bit
- Software Included:DaVinci Resolve grading software including Resolve USB dongle for Mac OS X and WindowsBlackmagic Media Express softwareBlackmagic Disk Speed TestBlackmagic Camera Setup
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later
- Windows 7 64-Bit or Windows 8 64-Bit
- External Power Input:1x 4-pin XLR port for external power or battery use1x 12-pin molex connector on rear battery plate1x Custom V-mount battery plate with D-tap +12V regulated output from camera (not included in delivery)
- External Power Ouput:1x 12V output using 4-pin XLR for powering external accessories such as EVF1x 12V regulated output from rear molex 12-way connector
- Power:Rear camera mount compatible with industry standard V-mount or Gold Mount battery plates
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
Included in delivery:
- Turret Dust Cap
- Side Handle with LANC Cable
- Power supply
- URSA Mini Shoulder Kit including top handle and extender arm
- URSA VLock Battery Plate
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.