Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 15 Workdays
monthly €75.96 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: JVC_GY-LS300
Compact, convenient and ultra high definition. The GY-LS300CHE is equipped with a 4K Super 35mm CMOS sensor and accommodates a wide range of cinema and photographic lenses and adapters for dazzling cinematic effects. Create hours of pristine recordings on SDHC media in a variety of image formats including 4K Ultra HD, full HD with 4:2:2 sampling, SD and web friendly proxy formats. Conventional DSLR cameras simply can't match the high reliability, long recording time and ergonomics provided by JVC's GY-LS300CHE. Its dual codec design allows you to make two copies of your programme simultaneously. You can even stream live HD over the internet to content delivery networks such as USTREAM while recording full HD. No other removable lens video camera offers this much flexibility in such a compact, easy-to-handle form factor.
Super 35mm CMOS 4K Image Sensor
The GY-LS300CHE features a JVCKENWOOD AltaSens 4K CMOS Super 35mm image sensor uniquely combined with an industry standard Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens mount. Super 35mm Cinema lenses may be used and will retain their native angle of view (appropriate adapter required). When the camera is used with MFT, Super 16 and other size lenses, JVC's proprietary Variable Scan Mapping feature will maintain the lens's native angle of view. This gives filmmakers the flexibility of using widely available MFT lenses as well as high end cinema lenses. The unique combination of the MFT mount, the larger Super 35mm image sensor and Variable Scan Mapping give the camera nearly limitless lens options.
- Newly developed 4K Super 35mm CMOS image sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens Mount
- Variable Scan Mapping maintains native angle of view for a variety of lenses including Super 35, MFT and Super 16.
- Adapters available for PL and EF mount lenses
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24p/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps (24p-60p)
- 3 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16 and 1/64)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Shotgun microphone included
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable Dual, Backup and Continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Metadata editing, FTP clips (requires appropriate network connection and adapter)
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Wired remote control supported
- 10 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit, SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter and shotgun microphone
Ultra HD Recording at 150Mbps and Live Output
Working with 4K has never been easier! Insert an SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) memory card and record hours of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) material. Recordings are made using the Quicktime (.MOV) file format and are compatible with many popular editing systems. Connect a 4K Ultra HD monitor with a single HDMI cable, and view the camera's live 4K signal. You can also play back recorded files directly from the camera. The GY-LS300CHE also downconverts UHD signals to standard HD for output through the built-in SDI or HDMI connectors.
4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps
The GY-LS300CHE records 4:2:2 HD signals up to 60p at 50Mbps making it an ideal camera for general HD production work. 50Mbps files are stored in the Quicktime (.MOV) format for easy editing. Conventional AVCHD (4:2:0) recording is also possible, providing wide editing compatibility in an array of standard HD and SD formats.
Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make the GY-LS300CHE a truly versatile camcorder, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot continuously and seamlessly over multiple cards. When one card is full, the camcorder switches seamlessly and automatically to the other card. And because cards are hot swappable, there is in effect no limit to the continuous shooting time in any mode, even with lower capacity cards.
Advanced IP Network Communication and Streaming
The GY-LS300CHE features JVC's latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. JVC's Advanced Streaming Technology (AST) includes Zixi powered Forward Error Correction with ARQ, delivering high quality streams even under challenging conditions. And now RTMP protocol makes it easier than ever to deliver your live streams to content delivery networks such as USTREAM and YouTube. Just press one button and you're streaming to the world!
- Power DC 12V (AC adaptor), DC 7.4V (Battery)
- Weight TBC
- Dimensions 135(W) x 190(H) x 263(D)mm
- Operation temperature 0? to 40? (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature -20? to 50? ( 14°F to 122°F)
- Operating humidity 30% to 80%
- Storage humidity under 85%
- Image Sensor Super 35mm 13.5M pixels progressive scan CMOS
- Synchronizing Internal synchronization
- Lens mount Micro Four thirds system mount
- Shutter speed 1/4 ~ 1/10000
- Gain 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24dB, LoLux (30, 36dB), AGC
- ND filter none, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64
- LCD display 3.5-inch 920 k pixels, 16:9
- Viewfinder 0.24-inch 1.56 M pixel, 16:9
- Recording media 2x SDHC/SDXC memory card (4K:UHS-1 U3 HD:50Mbps Class10, MOV HDClass 6 AVCHD Class4)
- Video recording
- Video codec: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 (4K/HD), AVCHD (HD/SD)
- File format : MOV (H.264), MTS (AVCHD)
NTSC setting: 3840 x 2160 / 29.97p, 23.98p
PAL setting: 3840 x 2160 / 25p
XHQ 422 mode:1920 x 1080 / 59.94p, 29.97p, 23.98p (50Mbps)
XHQ mode: 1920 x 1080 / 59.94p, 29.97p, 23.98p (50Mbps),1920x1080 / 59.94i, 29.97p, 23.98p (35Mbps) 1280x720 / 59.94p (35Mbps)
PAL setting: XHQ 422 mode:1920 x 1080/50p (50Mbps)
XHQ mode:1920 x 1080 / 50p, 50i, 25p (50Mbps), 1920 x 1080 / 50i, 25p (35Mbps), 1280 x 720 / 50p (35Mbps)
NTSC setting: Progressive mode (Max 28Mbps):1920 x 1080/59.94p,
HQ mode (24Mbps):1920 x 1080 / 59.94i, SP mode (17Mbps):1920 x 1080 / 59.94i
LP mode (9Mbps):1440 x 1080 / 59.94i, EP mode (5Mbps):1440 x1080 / 59.94i
PAL setting: Progressive mode (Max 28Mbps):1920 x 1080 / 50p,
HQ mode (24Mbps):1920 x 1080 / 50i, SP mode (17Mbps):1920 x 1080 / 50i
LP mode (9Mbps):1440 x 1080 / 50i, EP mode (5Mbps):1440 x 1080 / 50i
NTSC setting: 720 x 480 / 59.94i
NTSC setting: 720 x 480 / 59.94i
NTSC setting: HQ mode (3Mbps): 960 x 540 / 29.97p, 23.98p, LP mode (1.2Mbps): 480 x 270 / 29.97p, 23.98p
PAL setting: HQ mode (3Mbps): 960 x 540 / 25p, LP mode (1.2Mbps): 480 x 270 / 25p
- Audio recording LPCM 2ch, 48kHz / 16-bit (4k/HD/SD MOV), AC3 2ch (AVCHD), µlow 2ch (Proxy)
- Video output
AV output (3.5mm mini jack x1)
SDI output (BNC x1)
HDMI output x1
- Audio input XLR x2 (MIC,+48V/LINE), 3.5mm mini jack x1
- Audio output AV output (3.5mm mini jack x1)
- Headphone 3.5mm mini jack x1
- Remote 2.5mm mini jack x1
- USB HOST x1(Network Connection) , DEVICEx1(Mass storage)
- Handle unit, Battery (SSL-JVC50) x1, AC Adapter x1, Shotgun microphone x1
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.