This camera is only available in our Hamburg branch
This camera can not be ordered through our online shop. It is available exclusively in our Hamburg branch and is available immediately. We offer professional advice and have a demo unit on site that you can try out.
Bundle consists of:
- Sony Alpha 7S II DSLR camera with E mount (body only)
- Zacuto Sony Alpha 7S Z-Finder Pro 2.5x eyepiece magnifier
Properties Sony Alpha 7S II:
Offering ultra-high sensitivity and wide dynamic range across the entire ISO range and 5-axis image stabilisation for greater shooting control, the a7S II delivers stunning image quality for photographers who shoot in the most challenging light conditions. Be it the brightest of mornings or darkest of nights, the a7S II enables new levels of photographic expression at whatever shutter speed you wish to deploy. The a7S II also incorporates a host of pro-style movie functions including the ability to shoot 4K video with full pixel readout and no pixel binning in full-frame format, making it an extremely appealing proposition for photographers and videographers alike.
The a7S II delivers an awe-inspiring sensitivity range of ISO 50-409600, thanks to the combination of its 35mm full-frame 12.2 megapixel image sensor and BIONZ X image processing engine. The sensor optimises the dynamic range across the entire ISO range and broadens the range of tonal gradation in bright environments and minimises noise in dark scenes meaning that it delivers impressive results even in the most extreme conditions. The upgraded image processing algorithm of BIONZ X maximises the sensor`s capabilities and improves depiction throughout the full sensitivity range with particular emphasis on the mid-to-high range. This means that the resulting stills and movies demonstrate extra-fine detail with minimal noise.
The a7S II can record 4K movies internally in the XAVC S format meaning that content is wonderfully detailed. Because information from all pixels is utilised without line skipping or pixel binning, the camera can maximise the expanded power of the full-frame image sensor and produce 4K movies with higher image clarity and negligible moiré. Full pixel readout without pixel binning is also employed when shooting Full HD movies which means that it collects information from approximately five times as many pixels that are required to generate Full HD and condenses the information to produce extremely high quality movies.
The new a7S II is equipped with the innovative 5-axis image stabilisation system that is proving extremely popular in the a7 II and a7R II cameras. The system corrects camera shake along five axes during shooting, including angular shake (pitch and yaw) which has the greatest impact on image quality and tends to occur with a telephoto lens, shift shake (X and Y axes) which becomes noticeable as magnification increases, and rotational shake (roll) that often affects night shooting or video recording.
The a7S II is also Wi-Fi and NFC compatible and fully functional with Sony´s PlayMemories Mobile application available for Android and iOS platforms, as well as Sony’s growing range of PlayMemories Camera Apps, which add a range of fun creative capabilities to the camera.
Brilliant features realise what you can imagine
Extend your powers of perception with the new a7S II, for extra sensitivity, wide dynamic range, accurate focusing, and unshakeable stability to shoot with solid assurance.
Supreme light sensitivity
Sensitivity to ISO 4096001 and wide dynamic range refine stills/movies.
High-quality 4K movie recording
Delivers full pixel readout2 with no binning in full-frame format.
5-axis optical image stabilisation
Ensures stable expression of stills and movies using various lenses.
169-point Fast Intelligent AF
This fast, accurate AF system performs reliably in light as low as EV (Exposure Value).
Pro-level movie functions
Advanced features such as S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 and 120fps Full HD recording support professional workflow.
More dynamic detail
Ultra-high sensitivity, extra-wide dynamic range and improved image processing algorithm deliver high-quality images with spectacular details.
35mm full-frame Exmor™ CMOS sensor
12.2 megapixels3, wide ISO and dynamic ranges, and advanced light capture for subtler gradation.
BIONZ X™ image processing engine
Advanced algorithm realises extra-fine detail with minimal noise in producing stills and movies.
New 14-bit uncompressed RAW format
Now more format options to choose from, for unbeatable quality and range of tonal nuance.
At the forefront of 4K
Now internally records 4K movies in full-frame format featuring full pixel readout2 without pixel binning, and includes an array of advanced movie functions.
4K movies of the foremost quality
Expansive power to express images of fine details with less moiré, jaggies and noise is evident in movies that the a7S II can record internally in 4K full-frame format.
XAVC S format5 — more than a little bit better
This format allows 4K recording at up to 100Mbps bit rate to capture detailed movies with minimal compression noise. Files are saved in widely compatible MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format.
More versatile functions for better moviemaking
Picture Profile tone adjustment, time code/user bit precision editing, and various other newly added advancements sharpen the cutting edge of a7S II moviemaking performance.
Easy post-production tool expands expression
The S-Log3 offers better tonal reproduction from shadow to mid-tone (18% grey) than the S-Log2. The a7S II even offers impressive 14-stop latitude in S-Log3 gamma setting.
Built-in stabilisation clarifies every situation
Compensation for five types of camera shake that can blur stills/movies shot handheld matches the camera's great sensitivity so you can use more shutter speed/ISO/aperture settings.
5-axis optical image stabilisation
For shooting movies and equivalent to 4.5-stop-faster shutter speed for stills.
For a wide range of mountable lenses
Stabilisation extends handheld shooting freedom with mountable lenses.
Fast Intelligent AF accelerates speed and precision
With advanced Fast Intelligent AF featuring enhanced accuracy even in the dark and accelerated AF for movie shooting, the a7S II helps to assure that you capture clear stills and movies.
Smarter, sharper focus, segment by segment
With each of nine central AF points divided into 16 segments and noiseless clear images from the sensor, Fast Intelligent AF detects contrast accurately in light as low as EV -4.
Expertly engineered for durability under duress
Ready for action under all conditions, even using large lenses, the a7S II integrates advanced functions that are worthy of extraordinary imaging performance in the long run.
Wide-ranging accessories meet every need
Professional level options open up new possibilities - further expand your shooting pleasure and give your photography a professional edge with accessories designed for exceptional performance, durability and practicality.
Supported in Capture One Express (for Sony)
One of the world’s best RAW converters by Phase One - Capture One Express (for Sony) is one of the world’s best RAW converters, rendering precise colors and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment tools and fast, responsive performance in one customizable and integrated solution.
- 35mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8 mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning
- 5-axis optical image stabilisation minimises blur
- Fast Intelligent AF with enhanced speed and accuracy
- Lens Compatibility Sony E-mount lenses
- Sensor Type 35mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
- Number Of Pixels (Effective) Approx.12.2 MP
- ISO Sensitivity Still images: ISO 100-102400 (expandable to ISO 50-409600), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-102400 equivalent (expandable to ISO 100-409600 equivalent), AUTO (ISO 100-12800 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Viewfinder Type XGA OLED, 1.3cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (colour)
- Battery Life (Still Images) Approx. 310 shots (viewfinder) / Approx. 370 shots (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)
- Screen Type 7.5cm (3.0 type) TFT drive
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 126.9 x 95.7 x 60.3 mm
- Weight 584 g (Body Only) / 627g (With battery and Memory Stick PRO Duo)
What`s In The Box:
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FW50
- Cable Protector
- AC Adaptor AC-UUD11
- Battery Charger BC-VW1
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Accessory shoe cap
- Eyepiece cup
- Micro USB cable
Properties Zacuto Sony Alpha 7S Z-Finder Pro 2.5x:
NOTE: Incident sunlight can damage the LC display of the camera. Please use the lens cap when the Z-Finder is not in use.
This combination of viewfinder Z-Finder Pro 2.5x, Gorilla Plate V2 (camera baseplate for DSLR cameras) and specially custom built Mounting Frame for Sony A7S was put together specifically for the LC display of the Sony Alpha 7S, 7S Alpha II and Alpha 7R II. The magnifier enlarges the image to 2.5 times and the supplied Extender Frames as well as the integrated, multi-step diopter, which is set via a scroll wheel, enabling adaptation to the own eyesight.
- The camera is screwed together with the Gorilla Plate
- Mounting frame is attached to the Gorilla Plate and positioned in front of the LC display of the camera
- Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 2.5x is popped on the frame with ease, till it snaps in
- Z-Finder Extender Frames can be plugged onto the mounting frame from behind to adjust to the own visual acuity (frames are stackable); this causes a positive diopter compensation (for far-sighted)
- The scroll wheel allows adjustment to the own prescription in negative diopters to -4.75 (for near-sighted)
- Z-Finder provides shading the incident light
- Anti-Fog filter prevent fogging of the eyepiece
- Z-Finder increases the image size of the LC display of the camera to 2.5 times
- If the Z-Finder is not used, it can be hung on the neck ribbon around the neck
Set consisting of:
- 1x Z-Finder Pro 2.5x incl. 1x Gorilla Plate V2 (Z-FIND-PRO2)
- 1x Mounting Frame for Sony A7S (Z-MFS-A7S)
- 3x Z-Finder Extender Frame
- 1x Eyecup with lens cap
- 2x Anti-fog filter
- 1x Lanyard (neck band)
- 1x Lanyard hook (eyelet screwed into the Z-Finder)
- 1x Transport bag