Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 20 Workdays
monthly €573.52 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: PANA_AK-UC3000G
- Supports 4K and HD acquisition simultaneously. HD output from camera (3G-SDI): 1080/59.94p, 50p, 59.94i, 50i, 29.97psF, 25psF, 23.98p over 59.94i
- Delivers high sense sensitivity of F10 (59.94Hz), F11 (50Hz)
- Equipped with a CAC (Chromatic Aberration Compensation) function capable of correcting even slight chromatic aberration at the lens periphery
- The DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) function suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights. Black gamma function for independent color settings in dark areas
- The V-REC, F-REC function provides powerful support in digital cinema production.
- Features an internal digital extender (x2 magnification)
- 12-axis color correction, detail, skin tone detail (two tone axis) and easy matrix adjustment
- An SD Memory Card can be used to set up data and firmware version
- IP streaming (future option) and IP control is supported
- Advanced trunk functions such as 3x CCU to camera, plus 1x HD-SDI from Camera to CCU as well as a 1000Base-T LAN-Trunk
The AK-UC3000 studio camera is yet another Panasonic innovation in broadcast technology. Users can operate the camera in both 4K and HD modes. In HD mode the AK-UC3000 produces HD images with high sensitivity and low noise. While including functions appreciated in the conventional model such as DRS and CineGamma, the AK-UC3000 Series adds new features such as focus assist, flash band compensation, and skew reduction, which is realized through high-speed scan from the MOS sensor. There are additional functions to improve shooting experience including enhanced shock less gain (-6 dB to 36 dB), a user gamma function, black gamma correction according to the pedestal setting, multi-step DNR and easy matrix adjustment. AK-UC3000 Series achieves excellent image quality and operability.
When paired with the AK-UCU500 Camera Control Unit, it is capable of 4K image production and uncompressed long-distance transmission. Also available to use alongside this product is the AK-HRP1000/HRP1005 Remote Operation Panel, equipped with a color LCD to provide visibility of the display for smooth control. The camera and camera control unit can be connected for approximately 2,000-meter long-distance transmission of video signals when power is supplied from the camera control unit. The remote operation panel and the camera can be connected using a dedicated cable. The AK-HVF100 230 mm (9-inches) LCD color view finder has also been newly developed equipped with a large display and diverse functions such as focus assist. Overall, this system offers superior cost performance with respect to both operability and ease of use.
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.