Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
- Open text field 1: AVTEC_AVT-XFD070
The AVtec XFD070 FullHD on-camera monitor has a 7" IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
This product will provide you with an accurate color reproduction showing the actual picture while shooting. A highly flexible and dependable unit that can be used in a variety of settings for video and photography.
It has advanced integrated digital signal processing circuits and a IPS LED Panel which makes it high-bright with low power consumption, stable performance and low radiation.
This monitor only weighs 350 grams and can be mounted on your camera via the hot shoe attachment on the supplied ball head. The unit can be powered by both a battery (NP-F, BP-U & LP-E6) and AC/DC adapter.
Connect it directly to any mirrorless system camera or professional (HD/4K) video camera through HDMI and monitor your shots in 1920x1080 resolution. With brightness levels of 450 cd/m2, a 1200:1 contrast ratio and 160° vertical and horizontal viewing angles, it`s a great tool for professional videographers.
- 7" IPS LCD Panel
- 1920x1080 FullHD screen
- Supports 4K UHD HDMI input and output
- Built-in speaker & integrated jack port for headphones
- Firmware upgradable through USB
- Supports a variety of battery types (F970/ LP-E6/ U60)
- AC/DC Adapter with EU, UK, US & AU plugs included
- Detachable sun hood attachment & foldable sun hood
- Two assignable function buttons
- Focus Assist, Center Marker, Safe Frames, Check Field
- Image Freeze, Image Flip & Pixel-to-Pixel
- Histogram, Exposure (Zebras) & False Colors
- Analog stereo L/R, Embedded Audio Display
- Image Zoom function, Image Nine Grid and Anamorphic Mode
- Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Saturation and Color Temperature adjust
Many Accessories Included
The monitor is supplied with three interchangeable battery brackets for Canon LP-E6, Sony NP-F & BP-U batteries. The brackets are connected to the monitor with 4 screws so they are safely secured for any kind of circumstances.
In case you prefer using an AC/DC adapter, the monitor comes with a power adapter supplied with 4 interchangeable plugs for international use in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia / New Zealand.
The monitor has a foldable sun hood to protect against glare from any bothersome light source, including sunlight. Also included in the package is a sun hood attachment that simply clips on the monitor housing.
The XFD070 incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole and includes a ball head accessory that allows you to mount the monitor directly to your camera's hot/cold shoe. Also included is a HDMI cable suitable for using the AVtec XFD070 with a wide range of camcorders and cameras.
- Panel Size 7.0 inch
- Panel Type IPS LCD
- Resolution 1920x1080
- Backlight LED
- Dot Pitch 0.07875(H) x 0.07875 (W) mm
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Brightness 450cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1200:1
- Viewing Angle 80°/80°(Left/Right) 80°/80°(Up/Down)
- Input Signal HDMI
- Output Signal HDMI
- HDMI Support Format
480i /480p /576i /576p
1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 /
4K UHD 3840x2160p - (30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz)
4096x2160p (24 Hz)
- Audio Stereo 3.5mm headphone
- Input Voltage DC:7.4~24V
- Power Consumption ?8W
- Unit Size (LxWxH)
180 x 120 x 18 mm
7.09 x 4.72 x 0.71 inch
- Unit Weight 350 g / 0.77 lbs (incl. F970 bracket)
- Installation Method 1/4-20 thread points (top, bottom)
- Working Temperature -20°C~55°C / -4°F~131°F
- Storage Temperature -30°C~65°C / -22°F~149°F
- 1 AVtec XFD070
- 1 Detachable sun hood attachment & foldable sun hood
- 1 AC/DC adapter with EU, UK, US & AU plugs
- 3 Battery bracket (for NP-F, BP-U & LP-E6 batteries)
- 1 Ball head with 1/4" camera screw
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 Owner´s Manual