Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €234.87 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: HDVF-EL75//U
OLED panels help prevent light emission when reproducing dark shades, resulting in very deep blacks and a contrast ratio of more than 1,000,000:1. The lack of a backlight allows the device to control all phases of light emission from zero to peak brightness. The innovative technology delivers exceptional colour expression and detail without wasting power, so it is also an exceptional energy-saver.
High Definition acquisition requires extremely precise focusing, so OLED image quality delivers significant benefits by allowing the operator to accurately see contrast and colour levels when framing a shot. A wide viewing angle aids operator comfort while an extremely fast response time is particularly useful for applications such as sports coverage.
- 7.4-inch, quarter HD (960 x 540) panel with advanced Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display technology
- Quick response for tracking and focusing on moving objects
- High contrast and wide dynamic range, thanks to OLED panel characteristics such as deep black colour reproduction and high-peak brightness
- Incorporating a 10-bit panel driver, the OLED panel creates smoother-than-ever gradation from dark to bright portions
- Stable and long-term colour reproduction with Sony’s unique feedback circuit
- Focus Assist function supports accurate focusing
- Image Magnification function magnifies just the portion of the image that is in the viewfinder display
- Peaking Plus function enhances the edge of an object by colour, area selected, or both
- Four assignable switches
- Waveform Monitor function
- Flexible position adjustment mechanism makes it easy to place the viewfinder to suit the operator - or even fold downwards when not in use
- 2 Years PrimeSupport (see right under "Downloads")
- Indoor hood
- Number plate
- V-wedge shoe attachment
- Hexagonal wrench
- 4 socket head cap screws
- Cleaning cloth
- Connecting cable
- Operation manual
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.