Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €68.37 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: OCONNOR_C1257-0001
Perfectly suited to the adaptable, a la carte configurations of accessorised digital cinematography. Designed to work with any camera and lens combination including all the latest offerings from Sony, Canon, Nikon, ARRI, AJA, JVC, Panasonic, Vision Research, RED in 15mm LWS configuration.
O-RIG Complete Set includes:
- 1x O-RIG Universal Baseplate
- 1x O-Rig Offset Adapter
- 1x O-RIG Body Mount
- 2x O-RIG Hight Adapter
- 2x O-RIG Counter Weight
- 2x O-Grips
- 4x 15mm Rods
- 1x Case
- Camera and lens agnostic - new universal baseplate and height adaptor works with all camera and lens combinations
- Superior ergonomic performance - simple docking of camera rig on tripod and easy / quick lens and camera body changes; includes award winning O-Grips; offset adaptor for easy repositioning of view finder
- Future-proofed quality - Rock solid but also designed to future proof against camera purchases; comes in robust storm case with custom cut high density foam; aluminium, steel and hand stitched leather construction
- Weight (incl. counterweights): 5.3 Kg / 11.69lb
- Payload: 20.45 Kg / 45lb
- Temerature Range: -30 to +70
- Camera fixing method: Standard Wedge Plate with 3/8"-16 and/or 1/4“-20 screws
- Sliding travel on Camera Plate: 4.7" (120mm)
- Camera Body Size (Lens centre axis to base): 32-107mm
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.