Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €100.37 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: ZEISS_2178-036
The Compact Prime CP.3 lenses by Zeiss are full frame lenses with fixed focal length. They are the result of a consistent advancement of the extremely successful CP.2 series and provide a very high light intensity and therefore meet the highest cinematic requirements. Any lens of this series has a unified front diameter of 9.5 cm and do not change its length when pulling the focus, because it is internally focused. The positioning of the focus ring is uniform also, so that the FollowFocus system do not have to be readjusted every time the lenses are interchanged. This saves valuable time while shooting. Various Interchangeable Lens Mounts (IMS) are available for each lens.
- Compact and light-weight design is ideal for handheld, gimbal, drone and Steadicam applications
- T* tempered glass reduces light reflections and scattered light and increases colour contrast
- Suitable for High Dynamic Range (HDR) productions
- Improved manual focus can be operated with smaller FollowFocus engines
- Uniform positioning of the focus ring on all lenses of the CP.3 series
- Length does not change when pulling the focus (internally focused)
- Uniform front diameter of 9.5 cm
- Circular aperture with 14 iris blades for a balanced bokeh
- Interchangeable Lens Mounts (IMS) available for E, EF, F and PL mount
- Lens mount: MFT
- Focal length: 85 mm
- Aperture: T2.1 - T22
- Closest focusing distance: 1 m
- Horizontal viewing angle full frame: 24° - referred to APS-H: 20° - referred to Super 35 mm: 17°- referred to Normal 35 mm: 15°- referred to APS-C: 15°- referred to MFT: 12°
- Max. negative size: 24 x 36 mm (full frame)
- Focus throw: 300°
- Iris blades: 14
General product information:
- Dimensions (LxD): 8.37 x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 880 g (without lens cover)
Included in delivery:
- 1x Lens cover
- 1x Lens mount cover
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.