Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
monthly €2,118.40 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: CAN_UJ27X6.5B-IESD
This 2/3 "lens has been designed for broadcasters who value exceptionally high resolution and contrast in their 4K HDR work. The performance of the lens even goes beyond 4K. Combined with a 27x optical zoom, the lens proves to be an important part of a range of professional broadcasting environments.
- 4K lens for demanding transmissions
- Fluorite and UD glass lenses against distortion
- High-contrast, low-reflection lens for HDR shooting
- Reduced focus breathing thanks to CAFS technology
- Improved design for easy operation
- Image Coverage: 9.6 x 5.4 mm
- Built-in Extender: 1.0x / 2.0x
- Focal Length: 6.5 - 180 mm / 13 - 360 mm
- Zoom Ratio: 27x
- Max. Relative Aperture: 1:1.5 at 6.5 - 123 mm; 1:2.2 at 180 mm (1.0x) / 1:3.0 at 13 - 246 mm; 1:4.4 at 360 mm (2.0x)
- Angular Field of View: 72.9° x 45.1° at 6.5 mm; 3.1° x 1.7° at 180 mm (1.0x) / 40.5° x 23.5° at 13 mm; 1.5° x 0.9° at 360 mm (2.0x)
- M.O.D: 0.6 mm
- Object Dimensions M.O.D:106.1 x 59.7 cm at 6.5 mm; 3.8 x 2.1 cm at 180 mm (1.0x)53.1 x 29.9 cm at 13 mm; 1.9 x 1.1 cm at 360 mm (2.0x)
General Product Information:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 250.6 x 255.5 x 550 mm
- Weight: 21.5 kg
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.