Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €511.03 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: CAN_KJ17EX7.7B-IASE
Specially designed for low-cost coverage, this 2/3" HDgc lens has a large focal length range and built-in 2x extender. The inner focus of the lens reduces chromatic aberration.
- Inner focus to reduces chromatic aberrations
- Optimized servo system
- Built-in 2x extender
- Precise and reliable zoom
- Ecological construction without environmentally harmful materials
- Built-in Extender: 1.0x / 2.0x
- Zoom Ratio: 17x
- Range of Focal Length: 7.7 - 131 mm / 15.4 - 262 mm
- Max. Relative Aperture: 1:1.8 at 7.7 - 102.5 mm; 1:2.3 at 131 mm / 1:3.6 at 15.4 - 205 mm; 1:4.6 at 262 mm
- Angular Field of View:16:9: 63.9° x 38.6° at 7.7 mm; 4.2° x 2.36° at 131 mm (1.0x) / 34.6° x 19.9° at 15.4 mm; 2.1° x 1.18° at 262 mm (2.0x)4:3: 59.5° x 46.4° at 7.7 mm; 3.85° x 2.89° at 131 mm (1.0x) / 31.9° x 24.2° at 15.4 mm; 1.92° x 1.44° at 262 mm (2.0x)
- Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D): 0.6 m (10 mm with Macro)
- Objektabmessungen bei M.O.D:16:9: 68.5 x 38.5 cm at 7.7 mm; 4.2 x 2.4 cm at 131 mm (1.0x) / 34.3 x 19.3 cm at 15.4 mm; 2.1 x 1.2 cm at 262 mm (2.0x)4:3: 63.1 x 47.3 cm at 7.7 mm; 3.8 x 2.9 cm at 131 mm (1.0x) / 31.6 x 23.7 cm at 15.4 mm; 1.9 x 1.5 cm at 262 mm (2.0x)
General Product Information:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 159.3 x 106.6 x 197.8 mm
- Weight: 1.56 kg
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.