Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €80.01 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: ZYLIGHT_26-01020
- Thin & Lightweight Design
- Quantum Dot LED Engine
- Up to 97 CRI
- Water Resistant IP54 Rating
- Continual Focus- Variable Spot-Flood
- Completely Silent Operation
- Single Shadow Beam Shaping
- Fully Dimmable 100 - 0%
- Colour temperature: 5600K
- DMX or Wireless Operation
- Battery or Worldwide AC Power
- Yoke Mount for Pan & Tilt
- Sturdy, Durable Aluminum Construction
- Made Production Tough in the USA
The multiple award-winning F8 LED Fresnel from Zylight is the next generation of Fresnel lights. By incorporating a special blend of Quantum Dot nanoparticles with traditional phosphor the F8 boasts a CRI of up to 97 and a quality of light matched only by traditional sunlight and incandescent bulbs, while using a fraction of the energy. All of the hallmarks of a traditional Fresnel light are present; Single shadow beam shaping through barn doors, continuous focusing and a smooth light field. The Zylight F8 adds wireless and DMX control, water-resistant IP54 rating,and very rugged construction for field reliability. Available in both 3200K or 5600K color temperature versions, the Zylight F8 is extremely compact, durable and the most versatile Fresnel light ever built.
Local control such as dimming, focus and wireless operation are provided on the rear of the F8. At 15” x 12” x 4” it will take up considerable less space in your grid than its traditional counterpart. The yoke mount allows for easy panning and tilting for quick focusing. The F8’s silent operation means it can run in a studio setting without disruption of audio recording or talent distraction.
Field or Studio Friendly
The Zylight F8 can be powered by both a worldwide AC power adapter or a standard 14.4V camera battery for complete portability. Its thin design and shape allow it to pack into small cases and be taken anywhere. The water-resistant IP54 rating ensures the F8 will be comfortable in falling rain or snow, and blowing dirt and dust. Whether shooting a stand-up in a hurricane or snow storm, the F8 will deliver bright light with ease. Try that with your traditional LED Fresnel. In the studio, all functionality of the Zylight F8 can be controlled via DMX or remotely via the built-in ZyLink wireless link.
Ultra Bright Output
The F8’s advanced ultra bright LED module ensures excellent skin tones and rich, accurate color rendition. Continual focusing and an adjustable beam spread between 16-70 degrees allows for even coverage when shooting with wide-angle lenses or HD 16×9 format. Beam specifications are available for download on our support page. The F8 uses a high quality glass 8" Fresnel lens and has an equivalent output of a traditional 650 watt instrument. Barn Doors, soft box and other accessories will be available soon.
By incorporating a special blend of Quantum nanoparticles with traditional phosphor the F8 boasts a high CRI and TLCI rating and a quality of light matched only by traditional sunlight and incandescent bulbs, while using a fraction of the energy. The F8 is also available with a 365nm ultraviolet LED module.
- Packs Small and Light
- Low Heat. No Noise.
- Low Power Draw
- No Spare Bulbs to Buy or Carry
- Low Maintenance Cost & Downtime
- Very Portable. Use it Anywhere!
- Water Resistant
- Extremely Versatile Light
- Optical Dimension 8" Round traditional Schott glass Fresnel lens [203mm]
- Size 15" x 12.6" x 4.6" [382mm x 319mm x 97mm]
- Weight 9 lbs [4.3Kg] w/ Yoke
- Power Requirement 10-20 VDC
- Energy Consumption 100W max. [8.0A @ 14VDC]
- Power Input Plug XLR 4-Pin
- AC Power Supply 120 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Color Temperature Fixed. F8-T (3200K) #26-01019, F8-D (5600K) #26-01025
- CRI Index F8-T (3200K) up to 97 CRI, F8-D (5600K) up to 95 CRI
- Beam Angle 16°- 70°, Variable Spot-Flood
- Method of Focus Rear knob. Continuously variable. No modifying lenses needed
- Intensity See “Photometrics & DMX” tab above
- Dimming 0-100% (13-100% using ZyLink Remote)
- Cooling Passive/Silent
- Operating Range -20 - +40 C
- Electrical Option Worldwide AC power supply, 14.4VDC (8 AMP) camera battery powering (V-Mount, Gold-Mount)
- Manual yoke, 5/8" Female spigot, Pole yoke (#26-02014), Handle Kit (19-02041)
- Wireless Frequency 2.45 GHz
- Wireless Channels 9, User Selectable
- Assembly Materials Machined aluminum and high impact plastic
- Calibration Factory
- IP Rating 54
- Variable Refresh Rate (PWM) 11.8 KHz
- LED Life 50,000 hrs. min. (quantum dot powered)
- Flicker Free up to 5,600 fps tested (Full brightness)
- DMX Channels CH1- On/Off, CH2- Brightness (0-100%)
NOTE: This lamp / bulb is provided for lighting for film, video & photo and not suitable for household room illumination!
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.