Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €236.59 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: YAMA_QL1
16 + 2 fader configuration in a compact, rack mountable unit.
- Mix channels: 32 mono, 8 stereo
- Busses: 16 mix, 8 matrix (Input to Matrix supported)
- Local I/O: 16 in, 8 out
- Fader configuration: 16 + 2 (Master)
- Rack mountable with optional RK1 Rack Mount Kit
- Sampling frequency rate Internal 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- External 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm), 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- Signal delay Less than 2.5ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs= 48kHz
- Fader 100mm motorized, Resolution=1024steps, +10dB to -138dB, -8dB all faders
- Total harmonic distortion Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600O, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain= Min.
- Frequency response +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range 112dB typ.: DA Converter / 108dB typ.: INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Hum & noise level Equivalent input noise -128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max
- Residual output noise -88dBu, Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk -100dB, adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 135W
- Dimensions W 468mm(18.4in )
- H 272mm(10.7in)
- D 562mm(22.1in)
- Net weight 14.7kg(32.4lb)
- Accessories Owner’s Manual, power cord, DVS license sheet
- Options Rackmount kit RK1, Mini-YGDAI cards , Gooseneck Lamp LA1L, Nuendo Live
- Others Operating temperature range: 0 - 40?, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60?
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.