Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 6 Workdays
monthly €98.94 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: TV_8624-0215-01
- Universal 3G Up/Down/Cross Converter w/Audio Processing. Max HD-SDI 1080p/60 (3G)
- Inputs: 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 2x DVI-U (DVI, YUV, YPbPr, RGB, CV, YC), 1x SDI & BB Ref
- Outputs: 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 2x DVI-U (DVI, YUV, YPbPr, RGB, CV, YC)
- Options: Tally, Clock, Redundant Power Supply
Universal 3G-SDI Converter is based on TV One´s exclusive CORIO2 technology and provides high quality bi-directional conversion between a variety of analog and digital video formats. Input and Outputs can be SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVI, Composite Video, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB. Signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications.
The high resolution RGB/YPbPr output is selectable as virtually any PC or HDTV resolution. Our exclusive AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM standards are supported. The 2nd DVI and Analog output can be set to be a different video format and resolution.
All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, an RS-232/422/485 or IP connection. Windows Control Panel software is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. A front panel LCD makes setup easy. The unit is housed in a standard 1U rack mount case and features an optional redundant internal PSU and power inlet.
Variable Zoom to 10X enlarges any part of the computer screen to fill the entire video screen and position controls allow movement to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays. The advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high sampling rate insures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Temporal interpolation greatly improves frame-rate conversion by analyzing and merging successive frames. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation and Noise Reduction insures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC and 1080i signals. 3:2 Pull-down insures proper 24 fps film extraction from NTSC and 1080i sources.
Advanced Features - the Key Mode allows computer graphics to be keyed over an external Composite, YC, or SDI signal. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Due to the 4:4:4 sampling format, precise keying at the pixel level can be achieved. The Mix Mode permits Seamless Cut, Fade or Wipe transitions between input sources. The PIP Mode allows either of the computer HD15/DVI inputs to be inset in a window over any of the CV/YC/SDI video inputs or vice versa. The PIP window may be placed anywhere on the screen. The Genlock feature is SD and HD compatible and insures precise synchronization of the incoming signals by providing a wide Subcarrier lock range with Subcarrier phase adjust.
Integral Audio switching is provided to route audio from the (HDMI-compatible) DVI input or SDI input to the DVI and SDI outputs. An optional Audio Module can provide AES I/O abilities and audio delay and can link to our A2-7300 range of audio break-out units.
- Up-Down-Cross Conversion
- SDI inputs: 1x SD/HD/3G-SDIwith re-clocked out
- DVI inputs: 2x DVI
- Analog inputs: 2x CV/YC/YUV/YPbPr
- Genlock inputs: 1x Tri/Bi with loop-through
- SDI outputs: 2x SD/HD/3G-SDI (duplicated)
- DVI outputs: 2x DVI
- Analog outputs: 2x CV/YC/YUV/YPbPr
- 2nd DVI / Analog output can be different format
- Analog: PC to 2048x2048, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Noise Reduction for PAL, NTSC and 1080i inputs
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- AutoSet - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Optional redundant internal PSU
- Audio de-embed / embed for SDI and DVI
- Closed-caption de-embed / embed for CV / SDI
- AFD and VP packet support for SDI
- Integral Audio Routing
- User-defined Logo insertion
- Borders with variable size and colour
- Optional Audio Module with AES break-out and adjustable delay
- Optional Tally and Clock Modules
- RS-232/422/485 interface
- IP Interface
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.