nicht lagernd: Lieferzeit ca. 6-10 Tage
- Freitextfeld 1: AVTEC_AVT-XFS070SDI
The AVtec XFS070SDI FullHD Cinematographers on-camera monitor has a 7" IPS LCD panel with HD-SDI & HDMI.
This monitor is an essential production accessory for all cinematograpers and DoP’s. Supporting both SDI and HDMI signals (input and output) makes it a very versatile unit when you need a dependable image reference.
It has a wide viewing angle IPS LED screen featuring 16.7M colors. It’s conveniently sized for easy transportation and shooting in various and difficult situations.
This monitor only weighs 350 grams and can be mounted on your camera via the hot shoe attachment on the supplied ball head. The unit can be powered by both a battery (NP-F, BP-U & LP-E6) and DC adapter.
Connect it directly to any DSLR or HD/4K video camera through HDMI and monitor your shots in 1920x1080 resolution. With brightness levels of 450 cd/m2, a 1200:1 contrast ratio and 160° vertical and horizontal viewing angles, it’s a great tool for professional videographers.
- 7" IPS LCD Panel
- 1920x1080 FullHD screen
- Supports 4K UHD HDMI input and output
- Built-in speaker & integrated jack port for headphones
- Firmware upgradable through USB
- Supports a variety of battery types (F970/ LP-E6/ U60)
- AC/DC Adapter with EU, UK, US & AU plugs included
- Detachable sun hood attachment & foldable sun hood
- Two assignable function buttons
- Focus Assist, Center Marker, Safe Frames, Check Field
- Image Freeze, Image Flip & Pixel-to-Pixel
- Histogram, Exposure (Zebras) & False Colors
- Analog stereo L/R, Embedded Audio Display
- Image Zoom function, Image Nine Grid and Anamorphic Mode
- Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Saturation and Color Temperature adjust
Many Accessories Included
The monitor comes with three interchangeable battery brackets for Canon LP-E6, Sony NP-F & BP-U batteries. The brackets are connected to the monitor with 4 screws so they are safely secured for any kind of circumstances.
In case you prefer using an AC/DC adapter, the monitor comes with a power adapter supplied with 4 interchangeable plugs for international use in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia / New Zealand.
The monitor has a foldable sun hood to protect against glare from any bothersome light source, including sunlight. It comes together with the sun hood attachment that simply clips on the monitor housing.
The XFS070SDI incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole and includes a ball head accessory that allows you to mount the monitor directly to your camera's hot/cold shoe. Also included is a HDMI cable suitable for using the AVtec XFS070SDI with a wide range of camcorders and cameras.
- Panel Size 7.0 inch
- Panel Type IPS LCD
- Resolution 1920x1080
- Backlight LED
- Dot Pitch 0.07875 (H) x 0.07875 (W) mm
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Brightness 450cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1200:1
- Viewing Angle 80°/80°(Left/Right) 80°/80°(Up/Down)
- Input Signal SDI, HDMI
- Output Signal SDI, HDMI
- HDMI Support Format
480i /480p /576i /576p
1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 /
4K UHD 3840x2160p - (30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz)
4096x2160p (24 Hz)
- Audio Stereo 3.5mm headphone
- Input Voltage DC:7.4~24V
- Power Consumption ?9W
- Unit Size (LxWxH)
180 x 120 x 20.5 mm
7.09 x 4.72 x 0.81 inch
- Unit Weight 350 g / 0.77 lbs (incl. F970 bracket)
- Installation Method
1/4 inch bracket screw hole, can be easily connected to the hot shoe mount, tripod fixed installation
- Working Temperature -20°C~55°C / -4°F~131°F
- Storage Temperature -30°C~65°C / -22°F~149°F
- 1 AVtec XFS070SDI
- 1 Detachable sun hood attachment & foldable sun hood
- 1 AC/DC adapter with EU, UK, US & AU plugs
- 3 Battery bracket (for NP-F, BP-U & LP-E6 batteries)
- 1 Ball head with 1/4" camera screw
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 Owner´s Manual