- 8-inputs x 2-outputs HD/SD-SDI with embedded audio via BNC
- IR, RS-232. Direct Interface to C2 Series
- Option: IRC-5 Remote, RM-220 Rackmount
S2-108HD Switcher reclocking SD/HD-SDI Routing Switcher may function as an 8x2 standalone switcher or as an input expansion module for any of the C2-2000 series Scaler Switchers with SD/HD-SDI inputs to provide seven additional SD/HD-SDI inputs to those devices. Since the unit is fully compliant to SMPTE 292M and 259M, it can be used to switch SD-SDI and HD-SDI signals. The S2 Switcher connects to the C2 unit via an OPTION interconnect cable and is fully integrated into the control system of the host C2 unit.
Multiple S2 units of different formats may be interfaced to a single C2 product; however, only one of any given format may be connected. The Windows Control Panel recognizes the C2 unit and all the connected S2 units as a single Multi-format Seamless Switcher. This fully customizable approach allows the user to choose the appropriate C2-1000/2000 unit and the S2 Switchers to achieve the desired number of inputs. S2 Switchers are available in a variety of video formats, with or without Stereo Audio. A Stereo only model is also available with variable delay. The units are housed in desktop cases and optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kits are available. External power adapters are provided for the S2 units.
S2 Series Switchers can be controlled via front panel Push Buttons, IR Remote Control or via RS-232.
Key Features of the S2-108HD
- 8x SDI (SD or HD-SDI) Inputs
- 2x SDI (SD or HD-SDI) Outputs
- Compliant to SMPTE 292M and 259M
- Automatic Reclocking and equalization
- Interface to Host via OPTIONS Connector
- Controllable via RS-232, IR or Front Panel
- Unit may be used as a standalone switcher
- Additional versions available for most formats
- Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit available