Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €146.25 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: PROSUP_PSLTD1
This collapsible dolly is designed for realising tracking shots and is versatilely applicable. All parts are delivered in a robust Pelicase equipped with wheels and a handgrip. It can be assembled to meet the individual needs. The air-filled tyres resp. the rail wheels ensures a smooth operation and prevent jittery images.
- Space-saving construction due to the collapsible dolly
- Simple assembly without the need of tools
- Height-adjustable push and steering bar
- Camera can be mounted to a tripod head in one of the two 100 mm ball bases on the baseplate of the dolly
- Tripod locks ensures firm support when using a tripod
- Use of a crane with a tripod is possible
- Applicable with or without rails
- Swivel support with seat (optional available) can be operated on the dolly
Kit consisting of:
- 1x LapTop Dolly baseplate with 2x 100 mm ball base
- 4x Air-filled tyre
- 4x Rail wheel
- 1x Push bar
- 1x Steering bar
- 3x Tripod lock
- 1x Pelicase carrying case with milled interior
- LapTop Dolly swivel support(PS835)
- Seat with adjustable seat extension (PS924)
- High/low shot bracket, 3-parted (PSLTLM)
- Steering bar locking device (PS843)
- 4x Studio wheel made of solid rubber (PS922)
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.