Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 6-10 working days
monthly €57.78 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: ZEISS_2096-550
This compact and robust super wide-angle lens with fixed focal length is suitable for shooting impressive images of architectural details and detailed landscape photography. Due to the dust and spray water protection it is ideal for exterior shots. The high-quality finishing and the implementation of special glasses ensures outstanding work results.
- Perfectly suited for shootings with High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- High contrast and resolution over the entire image field
- Large focus throw resulting from a large focus rotation angle
- Excellent correction of colour deviations caused by the lenses
- Prevention of chromatic aberration caused by colour fringing
- High optical performance in the focal plane from the minimum focusing distance to infinity due to the built-in two aspherical lenses, special glasses with anomalous partial dispersion and floating elements design
- Special seals protect the lens from dust and spray water
- Lens mount: Nikon F mount
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Aperture: T1.4 - T16
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25 m
- Viewing angle referred to full format (diag./horiz./vert.): 81.2° / 70.8° / 50.4°
- Focus rotation angle: 172°
- Image circle diameter: 43 mm
- Flange focal distance: 46.5 mm
- Number of lenses: 15
- Number of lens groups: 13
- Filter diameter: 82 mm (pitch: 0.75)
General product information:
- Dimensions (LxD): 12.33 x 9.52 cm (without lens cap and lens hood)
- Weight: 1.171 kg
Included in delivery:
- Lens hood
- Lens cap
- Mount protection cap
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.