Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 15 Workdays
monthly €4,817.23 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: CAN_DIGISUPER-95-W/EDFS
This field box lens offers 95x zoom range in combination with a short focal length.That opens up considerably more possibilities for shooting than with conventional field box lenses.
- From wide angle to telephoto
- Constant Angle Focusing System with 32-Bit-CPU
- Advanced image stabilization system
- Easy to use
- Support of many virtual systems
- Zoom Ratio: 95x
- Image Size: 2 / 3 "
- Integrated Extender: 2,0x
- Focal Length Range: 8,6 - 820 mm
- Focal Length Range (with Extender): 17,2 - 1.640 mm
- Max. Relative Aperture (F-Number): 1 : 1,7 at 8,6 ~ 340 mm; 1 : 4,1 at 820 mm (Ramping Characteristic)
- Max. Relative Aperture (F-Number) with Extender: 1 : 3,4 at 17,2 ~ 680 mm; 1 : 8,2 at 1.640 mm (Ramping Characteristic)
- Angular Field of View (H x V): 58,3° x 34,9° at 8,6 mm; 0,67° x 0,38° at 820 mm
- Angular Field of View (H x V) with Extender: 31,2° x 17,8° at 17,2 mm; 0,34° x 0,19° at 1.640 mm
- MOD From Front of Lens: 3,0 m
- Scene Object Dimensions at MOD: ca. 298,1 x 167,7 cm at 8,6 mm; ca. 3,2 x 1,8 cm at 820 mm
- Scene Object Dimensions at MOD with Extender: ca. 149,1 x 83,9 cm at 17,2 mm; ca. 1,6 x 0,9 cm at 1.640 mm
- Protective Filter: optional
- Integrated Optical Image Stabilizer: yes
General Product Information:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 25,6 x 25,5 x 61 cm
- Weight: 23,2 kg
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.