Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
monthly €1,175.77 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: CAN_CJ20EX7.8B-IASE-S
This zoom lens has been designed with high refractive index optical glass materials, all of which have unique scattering properties and help minimize chromatic aberrations and geometric distortions. The surface accuracy of the lens elements has been significantly improved over HDTV lenses, which contributes to the improved MTF (Modulation Transfer Function) performance required for 4K images. New multilayer optical coatings combined with new deposition techniques result in an exceptionally pure optical imaging system.
- Compact and lightweight
- For 4K recordings
- Type: ENG lens
- Object Image Format: 2/3"
- Mount: B4
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Zoom Ratio: 20x
- Focal Length Range: 7.8 - 156 mm
- Focal Length Range with Extender: 15.6 - 312 mm (2x)
- Angular Field of View: 63.2° x 38.2° at 7.8 mm; 3.5° x 2.0° at 156 mm
- Angular Field of View with Extender: 34.2° x 19.6° at 15.6 mm (2x); 1.8° x 1.0° at 312 mm (2x)
- Max. Relative Aperture: 1:1.8 at 7.8 - 108 mm; 1:2.6 at 156 mm
- Max. Relative Aperture withExtender: 1:3.6 at 15.6 - 216 mm (2x); 1:5.2 at 312 mm (2x)
- MOD Front of Lens: 0.8 m (10 mm with Macro)
- MOD Scene Object Dimensions: 91.7 x 51.6 cm at 7.8 mm; 4.8 x 2.7 cm at 156 mm
- MOD Scene Object Dimensions with Extender: 45.9 x 25.9 cm at 15.6 mm (2x); 2.4 x 1.4 cm at 312 mm (2x)
General Product Information:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 230 x 11.4 x 169.9 mm
- Weight: 2.18 kg
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.