Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 30 Workdays
monthly €103.21 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: FUJI_16542268
This zoom lens is suitable for use on cameras with Super 35 mm sensors and Sony E lens mount.It is optimized for resolutions up to 4K. The high-precision large-diameter aspherical elements provide very low optical distortion from the image centre to the corners of the imaging region.Independent control rings with 0.8 mm toothing for zoom, focus and aperture allow the use of FollowFocus systems.The dimensions and the distances of the gear rings are the same as for the MK50-135mm T2.9 lens, so that a lens change without re-adjustment is possible.
- Minimised focus breathing by independently moving the lens groups of front focus and zoom
- No optical axis shifts while zooming
- Macro function allows the reduction of the losest focusing distance to 0.38 m
- Consistent T2.9 brightness across entire zoom range
- 0.8 mm toothing for zoom, focus and aperture ring
- Lens mount: Sony E mount
- Focal length: 18 - 55 mm
- Aperture: T2.9
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85 m (0.38 m in macro mode)
- Zoom: 3x
- Image size: 24.84 x 13.97 mm
- Object dimensions (at closest focusing distance, aspect ratio 16:9):at focal length = 18 mm: 924 x 520 mmat focal length = 55 mm: 291 x 164 mm
- Viewing angle (horizontal x vertical) at an aspect ratio of 16:9:at focal length = 18 mm: 69.2° x 24.4°at focal length = 55 mm: 25.5° x 14.5°
- Focus throw: 200°
- Iris blades: 9
- Filter diameter: 82 mm
General product information:
- Dimensions (LxD): 20.63 x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 980 g
Included in delivery:
- Zoom lever (detachable)
- Lens support (detachable)
- Lens hood (detachable)
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.