Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
monthly €704.32 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: ARRI_L0.0016335
This LED panel produces a soft light with smooth shadows. With more than 200.000 lumens it brightens up the object you want to shoot. Because of the preprogrammed and different light effectsyou can create effects like fireworks, candle light or flashing blue light. Beneath a case and various diffusor panels you will find the fitting remote to control all functions of the panel.
- Generates light in a 74° half peak angle
- Very bright during small power consumption
- Wireless control through DMX
- Large color temperature setting with 2.800 up to 10.000 Kelvin
- Adjustable light effects like fireworks, cop car or fire
- Easy switchable diffusor panels
- Rugged and light carbon fiber yoke
- Docking port for the magnetic SkyPanel Remote (available separatly)
- Light aperture: 1280 x 870 mm
- Beam angle: 105° (Half Peak Angle)
- Optical system: Swappable soft diffusion panels
- Tilt angle: + / - 90°
- Mounting: 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin)
- Color temperature: 2.800 to 10.000 K, continously variable
- Gamut: RGB + W with Hue and Saturation control
- Dimmming: 0 to 100 %, continously variable
- Control: On-board controller, 5-pin DMX, EtherCon LAN, USB-A
- Wireless control: LumenRadio CRMX (DMX and RDM)
- Green-Magenta Adjustment: Continously variable
General product information:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 540 x 240 x 210 mm
- Weight: 10,7 kg
- Power consumption: 1.500 W Nominal, 1.600 W Maximum
- Power supply input range: 90 - 260 V
- Power input connection: powerCON 32A
- Power output connection: 4-pin (female) metal locking, 30 Amp
- Operation temperature: -20 - 45°C
- IP-Rating: IP 20
- LED lifetime: ca. 50.000 hours
Included in delivery:
- 2x Carbon fiber yoke (manual and short yoke)
- 3x Diffusion panel (lite, standard and heavy)
- 1x Intensifier
- 2x Honeycomb (30° and 60°)
- 1x Super Clamp Adapter
- 1x Hard Case
- 1x SkyPanel Remote
- 1x powerCon 32A cable
NOTE: This lamp / bulb is provided for lighting for film, video & photo and not suitable for household room illumination!
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.