Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Available from 1 January 2023
monthly €682.81 Individually calculated
- Open text field 1: YAMA_CL5
With a three-section fader layout for efficient hands-on control, the CL5 is the ideal choice for a diverse spectrum of live sound systems.
- Input channels: 72 mono, 8 stereo
- Fader configuration: 16-fader left section, 8-fader Centralogic section, 8-fader right section, 2-fader master section
- Stainless steel stay for iPad support
- Built-in meter bridge
- Sampling frequency rate
- Internal 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- External 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm), 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- Signal delay Less than 2.5ms, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Fs=48kHz
- Total harmonic distortion Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600O, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Frequency response +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range 112dB typ.: DA Converter / 108dB typ.: OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Crosstalk -100dB, adjacent OMNI IN/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements US/Canada: 120V 60Hz, Japan: 100V 50/60Hz, China: 110-240V 50/60Hz, Korea: 220V 60Hz, Other: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 170W: Internal Power Supply / 200W: Simultaneous use of Internal PSU and External PW800W
- W 1053mm (41 1/2in)
- H 299mm (11 3/4in)
- D 667mm (26 1/4in)
- Net weight 36kg (79.4lb)
- Others Temperature Range: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40?, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60?
With attractive financing terms, please contact our financing partner abc finance. Choose between different types of financing and specify your desired term, down payment and residual value. For individual calculations and questions please don't hesitate to contact us or our colleagues of abc media finance.Why abcfinance media solutions?
abc finance media-solutions knows your industry, constantly monitor the market development, is familiar with the specific conditions and offers unique financial products for the media world. The financially Werhahn-Group works as collateral in the background - neutral to banks and manufacturer. For more than 30 years. Fast, flexible and individual.What is the difference between leasing and hire-purchase?
If a lease the recognition and depreciation of the asset is by the lessor. The lease rate is immediately deductible (tax advantage) for the lessee. The sales tax is agreed to any payment due and is deductible as input tax. When the lease-purchase the hire-purchase object in contrast will be activated of the fixed assets and also written off from this. The lease rate is recorded as interest and repayment. The sales tax is to be the sum of all payments shall be made in the context of the contract of hire-purchaser due and must be paid at the beginning of the lease period.What happens when sending my request?
You will be contacted personal within 24 hours of Alexander Mut from abc finance media-solutions. In the telephone call or personal conversation, you receive free advice on your request. If you wish, Mr. Mut will give you an not binding and individual offer and give you a quick check to secure funding. After receiving your written request to fund you can immediately pick up the goods. abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM. Here again are the steps in brief: 1. Your request through the BPM website. 2. Contact abc finance media-solutions a. Financing offer for you b. Financing commitment from abc c. Written request from you to abc 3. You receive the goods and abc finance media-solutions pay the outstanding account with BPM.