- Suitable for cameras with a hot shoe
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from camera noise compared to other on-camera microphone mounts
- No elasticated parts - never sags or needs rethreading
Part of the larger InVision range of noise-reducing microphone shock-mounts, Rycote's InVision Video is a shock-mount and suspension system for high-quality external camcorder microphones between 19 and 25 mm in diameter, and up to 300 mm in length, and enables camcorder users and videographers to get the best possible sound for their productions using external camera-mounted microphones.
A lightweight, durable clamp holds the microphone in place, and is itself suspended in two of Rycote's W-shaped Lyre mounts, which provide substantially better isolation from camera motor and drive noise and vibrations than traditional on-camera microphone mounts. The Lyres are attached to a mounting bar which may be slotted into the hot shoe mount on top of your camera or screwed into the quarter-inch thread available on some camcorders by means of separately available adaptors.Suitable for:
- Microphone Diameters: 19-25 mm
- Microphone Length (up to): 300 mm